Friday, November 9, 2012

Quick and Easy Goodie Bags

Hi all, I was getting ready to go to my doctors and realized this would be the last time that I would see them until after the holiday season. So I wanted to make a quick goodie bag to give my doctor and her nurse thanking them for the good care that they give me. The bags were so quick and easy and had time permitted, I could have really jazzed these bags up. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Clean and Simple is sometimes the most beautiful, I think. Your doctor and nurse are going to love them - you're such a sweetheart! :)

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, they will definitely love these. You are so sweet to make them.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry