Monday, November 12, 2012

I Mustache You a Question Card

This was a super quick card and a lot of fun to make. I hope you like it and please let me know what you think about it.
Mariah and her mustache picture with her face still covered in pizza sauce. Don't worry though, you can hear her singing from the bath tub during my video. LOL So she is all cleaned up now.

Jesse liked Mariah's picture so much that he had to have one taken with the mustache too. There is no way I am showing you the picture of me with the mustache on though. LOL
 
I used my Peachy Keen Stamps for the face and My Creative Time stamps and dies for the sentiments on the inside of the card and the mustache. Let me know what you think about it.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable and the kids are so cute in their 'staches!!! TFS, Sherri!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry you are such a fun fun person, the kids are so blessed to have you for their mom... Hope you are having a wonderful day my sweet friend..

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry