Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sympathy Card

He everyone. This is a sympathy card I made for a friend of mine. I am not very good at sympathy cards and really struggle when I have to make them. I always tell myself that I'm going to try and make some so that I can have them in my card box for when a time like this happens. I won't have to try and make a card when I'm upset or worried about a friend. Well, that sounds so good in theory but I have yet to execute it. I don't handle death well and I don't like to even think about the people I love being in pain, so I just can't bring myself to work on sympathy cards. This is for a very good friend and I wanted her to know that I care, so I tried my best to make a nice card. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. Oh i know these are the hardest cards to make. i am like you, i plan to make them ahead of time and never do.. Simply beautiful Sherry. I couldn't get the video to play - i am sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sherry! These are the hardest cards to make, but the most cherished to the receiver. Well done! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry