Monday, September 3, 2012

RAK from Tricia (alittleshabbychic on youtube)

Tricia lives in Great Britain and she and her family went to London. Which I think is so cool. So while she was there, she picked some really cute things up for me and my family and sent them to us. She also sent Mariah something special.
Mariah loved her bird house. The only problem we've had is that I've caught her several times trying to take it outside so the birds can come live in it. LOL Tricia said that she had heard that their chocolates and ours are different, so she sent some of those goodies to us too. My family completely flipped over the happy hippos. Those happy hippos were delicious - they would bring a smile to any one's face.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry