Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bulletin Board for Senior Adult Class

The Sunday School teacher for our senior adult class asked me to make a bulletin board for her class and this is what I came up with.
All of the letters were cut with my cricut from the Child's Year Cartridge. The pumpkins were cut from the Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Lite Cartridge at 6 inches. The leaves came from two different cartridges, Everyday Paper dolls and Stretch Your Imagination in 3 different sizes. My husband helped me do the large 4 inch letters. His side is perfect and mind is all wonky. I'll let you figure out what part was his. LOL I really hope that the lady I made it for, likes it.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

5 comments:

  1. Very cool bulletin. I like everything you did. If this is what she asked for then she will be a happy camper. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think BOTH sides are perfect.. and she will love it. You did a wonderful job. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. you are so funny, but i am happy you are getting the "Walk in my garden"... LOL.. you know we just can't have too many cartridges.. hugs my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Sherry!! I think everything turned out great. I love the colors used :) I wish back when I was in school I had the Cricut(well the cricut would have been thought of then..lol) I would had some awesome project boards. Thanks for sharing and I'm sure the lady will love it :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheena, you are so sweet and I appreciate your kind comments. I'm sure we all wish the cricut had come out sooner. I don't know if it would have helped me in school though. I'd have probably played with it and not done my homework. LOL
      Sherry

      Delete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry