Monday, September 10, 2012

I Feel The Love Project (project share)

I don't know if you've ever participated in the I Feel the Love Project but there's no time like the present to start. This month all the cards go to Casa Pacifica, a facility were up to 70 children live at any given time because of emotional, physical or family crisis issues. Madison wants to be able to give each child a card before their Halloween party. Right now she has 17 cards, so you can see why she needs your help. I'm asking you to help me help make Madison's mission a success by making a card for Halloween or fall and getting it to her by the end of the month. Here is the link to get to Madison's blog, so you can get all the information.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


6 comments:

  1. you are so sweet Sherry, i will try to get one made to send. i think this is such an awesome project.
    i don't know why everytime i try to email you it comes back to me. :-(
    Hope you are doing well my friend and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. i am off to try to get my house back in order...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the amazing video. You are so super sweet and such a blessing to me and to all the recipients of the I Feel the Love Project. I am still overwhelmed with what you are doing. I can't thank you enough. I don't do Halloween either, but for the kids, I will do anything. They will be so happy to each receive their own treat bag and know that there are people out there who care about them, people like you!! Thank you again Sherry.
    Love, ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Sherry these treat bags are great. The kids are going to love them. I love making projects for IFTL as well. All the carts I have are kinda scary halloween images. So I just used a pumpkin with a stamp background. I enjoy pumpkins and I am sure the kids will too. I know you did a great job with the treat bags. Such a sweet idea. Also you did a great job on the theme for halloween.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, I just received a card from Heather in Canada who saw your video!! Isn't that fabulous!! It made me so happy!! I just had to tell you:) Did just get the email I sent you? Let me know!! Thanks:)
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry