Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quick Craft Tip to Get the Most from Your Glue

Hi everyone. I started using this glass to put my glue in. I just hate when I know that there is still glue in the bottle and I have done everything I can to get the glue to the tip but still can't get anything out of it.  Knowing I am going to have to throw it away, just burns my biscuits. That just seems so wasteful and with crafting supplies costing as much as they do, I can't afford to waste anything. Here is my video and my solution to that problem. I hope that you like it.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. I love this craft tip. I'll have to get me a shot glass for my glue. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment on my post. :) The next day was a lot better. :) I love visiting your blog and watching your videos.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tip on the glass, I like the taller one, I will have to be on the look out for one.. Thank you do much for your sweet comment - and you are right, this house work will always be here.. My sweet husband thinks I should keep blogging - still cleaning and praying about it.. AND you can call me anytime. I go to early church service and usually get home around 10ish (sometimes it's a little later if I am talking.. Lol) that's CA time...
    Always live your videos when I get a chance to watch them.. Thank you Sherri
    Hugs from Ukiah

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry