Sunday, September 30, 2012

Children's Church Bulletin Board

This was so much fun. Some of the leaves are from the B is for Boy Cartridge and the rest was cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge. The squirrel was cut at 11 inches and the saying was cut at 11.5 inches. The acorns and leaves were cut at all different sizes.
My god-daughter and niece helped me put all the pieces up and then after we finished we HAD to make a trip to the Dairy Queen. We were met there by 3 other kids from our Children's Church. It was truly a great afternoon. I really treasure my time with these kids.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute bulletin board. I bet all the kids really love it it.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute bulletin. I am sure they loved it at the church. Glad to see you back little by little. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sherry this is just adorable. So glad you had a fun afternoon. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. create a critter cartridge and B if for boy cartridge is that cricut stuff?

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry