Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nathan's Christmas Cards

Before I tell you about my cards, I'd like to let you know that I messed up with the address on the video. The state is Virginia (Va. not Av.). I really need to be a better proof reader. LOL I made two Christmas cards to share with a little boy named Nathan. He is suffering from cancer, again, and this time it has come back and is even more aggressive. I will post the link for you to check out the news story on Nathan and his address after the video. I hope you like the cards I made and that they get you inspired to make a card for Nathan too.
Here is the link so that you can go and hear about Nathan and his family.
 
His address is;
Nathan Norman
81 Dunivan Drive
Rustburg Va. 24588
 
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Sherry your cards always so pretty and you are so sweet to think of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are adorable Sherry! You always do such a beautiful job :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry