Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Feel The Love Card

I was given the neatest Die Cut pages. They came all the way from United Kingdom. It's called Woodland Folk and they have the cutest little animals that you punch out and layer up. I really enjoyed making this card and hope that the little girl who gets it, enjoys it too. If you haven't checked out the I Feel The Love Program, go to Madison's blog at www.funkycards.blogspot.com. You will be happy that you did.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

5 comments:

  1. Omgosh this is so CUTE! That owl looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Olivia is gonna love this cute card. I love the colors and that cute little owl.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry you did an awesome job on this, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry, this is so adorable! The owl is really cute. I love it. Your card is really sweet and I am sure Olivia is going to love it. Thank you so much. You are such a blessing to the IFTL Project. I continue to pray for your health:)
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry, I'm the one who shared Olivia's story with our dear Madison... thank you with all of my heart for creating this for her! It will be such a joy to her. Thank you for blessing her so richly with this card, which will encourage her and brighten her beautiful heart. Your card is marvelous and I am in love with that owl! :o) Thank you again!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry