Wednesday, August 15, 2012

You're One In A Melon Card

This was a super fun card to make and I used my cricut, which I haven't done in a long time. It felt so good to pull out all my super fun cricut stuff and make this. If you have seen the internet lately you saw where Billy Graham is in the hospital. Well, one of the teenagers in our church came to me and asked if I would help her make a card for Billy Graham and I thought that while I was helping her; I would make one too. I figured he'd get plenty of regular cards filled with all different kinds of scriptures, so I decided to make mine different and this is what I came up with.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Hey SHerry, So glad to see you are using your cricut. Why not use what we have to play with. Super cute card. I am sure he will love it. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Sherry!! I'm sure he will love this!! I hope you are doing well my sweet friend!! Thinking of you and praying for you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Sherry!! I bet he will love this card :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry