Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stamp-in Up Haul

Hey guys, hope everyone has a great Sunday. I did some Stamp-in Up shopping out of their regular catalog and new holiday catalog. I am gearing up for my Christmas projects. If you do not have a stamp-in up demonstrator I'd suggest finding one. If you order online with a demonstrator, you get 10% off of your order. They have awesome products and I enjoy everyone that I have. They are getting in what they call framelits (wafer thin dies - like spellbinders and they are great).
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you really got a lot of AWESOME stuff.
    i can't seem to email you, but wanted to let you know that i am still praying for you... So happy that the music make you feel better... hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry