Saturday, July 14, 2012

So Happy To Be Back Home

I am so thankful that we are back in our house. For those of you who do not know, I live in Live Oak Florida and we got so much rain that many, many homes in our area flooded, including ours, and sink holes opened up all over town. There are two on our church property (which is where we were staying when we had to leave our home). Right now there is one in the center of town and after they xrayed the ground they estimated it to be at least 150 feet deep. My heart goes out to the people who are dealing with this flood and are still not back in their homes. We are still cleaning things up and we lost one of our vehicles when my daughter had to drive through a flooded road. So I wanted to ask you all to please pray that we get our car fixed or if God wants we find another one that we can buy. Our suburban is the only way we have to get my electric wheelchair out of the house and get me to my doctors appointments and back and forth to church. So if you all could join me in prayer over this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless,
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are finally able to go back home
    .. I will definitely be praying about your car..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are back home. I checked a couple days ago to see if you had an update. I will keep you and you family in prayers.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry