Friday, July 20, 2012

LAcrafts.com Gift Certificate

Hey Everyone, it feels so good to be back. We have been through a flood and were out of our house for a week and then it has been non-stop clean-up and repairs. Then my computer went down and I haven't been able to make any post for a while. I wanted to share the goodies I got with my gift certificate from LAcrafts
If you are looking for some great prices on some awesome products, go check them out.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back Sherry. Have fun with all your new goodies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back. You got some awesome goodies. I hope you have fun making beautiful projects with all the new goodies :) TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry