Monday, July 23, 2012

RAK from Emjay2307 (All the way from Great Britain)

 Emjay is so sweet. She sent some goodies all the way from Great Britain for me and my little girl. Sorry it's in three pieces, I don't know how to put them together. Mariah, my little girl loved doing her video and now she thinks she should be in every video I make.

Please continue to pray for us as we are still dealing with the flood and the damage. The big problem right now is that our suburban was damaged in the flood and it is the only way I have to transport my wheelchair. So your prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. How sweet of Emjay... i know you will have lots of fun with all your goodies. Mariah is so cute.
    So glad to see you posting again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, your daughter is precious!! And how sweet of your friend to send you such a wonderful gift! I'm so sorry to hear about the flooding and that your vehicle was damaged. I hope you can get it fixed soon. Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry