Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Stamp-in Up Two Step Owl Punch

Hey Guys, I am working on a fall project and started by making over 80 owls with the Stamp-in Up Owl Punch. I used these products. . .
DCWV Harvest Gathering Mat Stack from last year inked with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade and Scattered Straw
Recollections Multi-Pack Brown and inked it with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
The feet and beak are made with Bazzill Tangelo Blast and inked with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade
I ran the pieces through my xyron machine so assembling the owl was a zip and I also used a sakura white gelly roll pen for the whites of the eyes. They really went together quickly when I didn't have to worry about putting adhesive on the back of each piece.

I tried to add pictures to my post but it says that I'm out of space. So I'm gonna have to wait until I figure that out to add pictures to this post. I'm so sorry, I don't know what it is doing.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute Sherry. I am having the same problem, it says I am out of space. So I have been deleting some pictures off my blog.. They said I had too buy more space..
    I have been trying to email you but it keeps coming back to me... I always have such a hard time emailing you. I have two different emails for you and neither works..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little owls are too Cute!!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry