Friday, April 20, 2012

My First Handmade Journal

This is the first journal that I've ever made. I made some mistakes and am trying to learn from them. I'd like to make more of them to give to my nieces, so I will eventually get it right. I wish I knew where the vintage paper came from because I really love it. But I was happy to use it for this project. The binding paper is from Papertrey Ink and the tulle and ribbon were from my stash. The brad on the front cover is from Stamp-in Up and is called, antique brads. The clothes pin at the top is from Michael's but was given to me in a RAK from Ana. Thanks again Ana. I really love them.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Journal!!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry If you made any mistakes , you hide them very well. Simply beautiful.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry