Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mothers Day Corsages

I wanted to get a head start on something for my mom and my sisters for mothers day. I wanted to make them a corsage but not the typical looking corsage. I wanted it to be something that they could wear anytime they felt like it would match their outfit. My mom doesn't like real flowers because she says it's a waste of money because she hates to have to throw them away when they die. So I'm really hoping that she will like these.




I made the clay rose in the center and the pearl trim is from my stash. The rose buds are from Wild Orchid Crafts and here is the link to where you can purchase those. 
 Then I purchased the bases for each of the corsages from Discount Charms. Which is Drew's store from Card of my Eye and here is the link to his blog.
He has a direct link on his blog to his etsy store. I was very happy with the prices he was charging and I was able to find some things that I couldn't find at any other stores there.
I hope you like the corsages and it reminds you to get started on your Mother's Day projects.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I saw the video and could not believe you did not make a pink one. Or are you hiding it because it is for you? LOL.
    They turned out beautiful. I am sure your mom and sisters are going to love them,
    TFS> ANA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna make a pale pink for mine. Which I don't have to worry about sharing that because they don't like that color. LOL
      Sherry

      Delete
  2. Those are just absolutely Gorgeous. They are going to love your precious gift.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, I hope they do. I really appreciate all you kind comments. You are too sweet.
      Sherry

      Delete
  3. Sherry, these are AMAZING!! Right about now, I'm wishing I was a sister of yours so that I would be receiving one of them! Hahaha. But seriously, they are stunning!!! Great work talented lady!!
    Hope you're having a great week!
    -Lori
    Craftin' Blind

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! those are gorgeous! What a great gift, much better than real flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sherry, your mom and sisters will LOVE these!! Wow, they are stunning!! You should make these and sell them...I would definitely buy one!! Absolutely gorgeous :)

    I think of you so often my friend and you are in my daily prayers. I'm sending you lots of hugs and prayers that you are feeling much, much better.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry