Monday, April 23, 2012

How My Tripod is Hooked Up for Videos

For those of you who do videos to go along with your blog, I wanted to share with you how my husband hooked up my tripod so that I could make my videos. Now the only problems that I have with this set up is the new tripod I have. The head of the tripod doesn't turn all the way so that I can have my camera set up in front of me so that you see things the same was I see them. That kinda bugs me and if it I don't adjust to this new angle, I may go and invest in another tripod. But will just take down the old one and re-attach the new one. I love having my tripod off of my desk so that I don't have to work around it.
Hope this helps you all find a way to hook up your camera so that it is out of your way while you are crafting and taping.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Well that husband of yours sounds like a keeper... he is so clever to figure that out. Thanks for sharing, i don't video.. and usually don't have time to watch them.. but i do try to watch as many of yours as i can.. thanks again for you prayers Sherry... i can't tell you how blessed i am by your friendship.. hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry