Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gifts For a Friend

I wanted to make a few things for a dear friend and I really hope that she like these. All the supplies I used are mentioned in my video or come from my stash.
Journal, Balsa Box, and Corsage

Michael's Balsa Box


Mothers Day Corsage

Charm
I did end up taking the tulle out for the bow across the top of the journal and used the same lace I used for the tie closure to give it a softer and more antique look. I really hope that my friend will like this and it will bring a smile to her face.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry i am sure your friend is going to love them.. each one of them is so beautiful.. and she will see all the love you have put into making them. i love the charm, so so cute. Thanks for sharing beautiful talent ...
    hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am sure your friend will love them.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry