Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 5 of Promo Week for K. Andrew Designs

This is my last project for the promo week and if you use the code sherryfreeship at www.gettingcricky.com you will get free shipping on your order. Kristal has so many amazing stamp sets and this post would be forever long if I tried to post all of them, so I decided to show you a few of my favorites.
That is the set that I used for the entire week.



This is the new set that is ready for pre-order and I can hardly wait to get them. I love making animal cards, so I know I can use all of these.

Now for my final project for day 5 of the Promo Week.

I hope to have showed you that you can do vintage, shabby chic projects and cute and simple projects all with just one set of Kristals incredible stamps. The paper I used for this project is Sweet Fairy from Prima, Iamroses flowers, xlrg label punch from Stamp-in Up, Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick distress ink and of course, K. Andrew Designs Amazing You Stamp Set. If you haven't gotten to see all my projects this week, please go back and check them out. Don't forget, if you use the code sherryfreeship you get free shipping on your order this week. Be sure to check back on Friday for our U R So Sweet Blog Hop.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

10 comments:

  1. Sherry, it's just GORGEOUS... You have such a wonderful talent for pulling everything together... The paper is beautiful as are the flowers. Hugs my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,
    This is gorgeous! It is so simple but so beautiful.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry,
    This card is AMAZING. What abeautiful floral background. The flowers are a wonderful addition. I love that you did the sentiment in pink.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are Bee-utiful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, another incredibly BEAUTIFUL card!! I just love the background paper, and you've designed this perfectly!! Great job with the stamp set this week!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your Getting Cricky talent!! :)

    Your GCDT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Sherry.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Beautiful Sherry! And your blog page is so steenkn cute I LOVE IT! I am your DT Sister over @ Getting Cricky and now a new follower!

    Letillia
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute blog you have and how festive it is! Love it and I love your card also. You did a great job!
    Blessings,
    Jana
    Getting Cricky DT
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great vintage fun! Beautifully done Sherry
    Heather GC Jr. DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!

    Veronica Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry