Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 4 of Promo Week for K. Andrew Designs

It's day 4 and I'm using my "Amazing You" stamp set from K. Andrew Design. Go to Getting Cricky and check out all of Kristal's Amazing stamps and if you use the code sherryfreeship when you are checking out, you will get free shipping on your order. Kristal is such a generous person that a $1.00 from the sale of each set of her stamps go to a particular charity. So lets think about this, you get awesome stamps, free shipping and you get to help someone all at the same time. Sounds like an great deal to me. Here are the two newest stamps sets that are available for preorder. Now would be the perfect time to do this so you get your shipping free.


Now, lets go to the project I made for today. 


I just really started doing altered projects and I have had a blast. This project is going to a very special friend of mine, who I can always count on. The flowers are from Iamroses, but actually came from my friend Kerry Duff (Duffer9904 on youtube). The feathers are from my stash. The flourish is from a sizzlet die and the tag is from the xlrg label punch from Stamp-in Up. The sentiment is removable encase she wants to put a picture in it of someone other than herself, but to me - she is a hero. She is a member of the military and serves to protect our country, so the "Amazing You" stamp set was perfect. I hope that you have enjoyed my projects this week. We have one more day of Promo Projects and then we are having a blog hop on Friday. You won't want to miss it.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

10 comments:

  1. very pretty Sherry!! Your friend is going to love it!!
    Kristan
    GCDT-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sherry! I love the simplicity of the colours, and those flowers are GORGEOUS! The whole project has such a vintage, elegant feel to it. Just stunning. :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sherry, yes your friend is going to love this... it is absolutely beautiful, i love all the gorgeous flowers. You did an awesome job on this. I am hoping you are feeling better..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sherry, this is GORGEOUS!! The flowers are stunning!! What a beautiful project...your friend will LOVE it :)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DT - Sister
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Sherry. I'm sure your hero will love it.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant frame. Especially like the flowers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your altered frame! TFS!
    tcsobotka at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This frame is gorgeous! I am in AWE of your talent.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your frame looks amazing

    Veronica Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry