Saturday, December 17, 2011

Grinch Pills

I am really excited about this project and am looking forward to church tomorrow to give it to my Pastor. We are blessed with an amazing senior Pastor who has an awesome sense of humor. So I think he will really love these Grinch Pills.

The Grinch Poem reads:
Feeling kinda grouchy?
Holiday spirit can't be found?
Just try these little "Grinch Pills."
They're the best medicine around.
Whether eating a whole handful,
or munching one or two.
These tasty little "pills"
Take the "Grinch" right
out of you!



I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge to make the container. I just measured my tic tac box and used it for my dimensions. I think it turned out cute and I know that my Pastor will get a kick out of them. For the base of the match box I used Papertrey Ink Card Stock so that the base would be good and sturdy. Then using DCWV I made the top that slides on and off. It probably would have been better to use a sturdier card stock for that also. It gets pulled on a lot to open and close it and I didn't think about. I then printed out the Grinch Poem and cut it to fit and attached it to the top of the box.
I hope it brings a smile to your face and a giggle to your heart.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Merry Christmas
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love that Poem.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. It brought a smile to my face.. i am sure your Pastor will chuckle over this, you are so very creative...

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry