Friday, December 16, 2011

Another Super Quick and Easy Tag

I have been having a blast making tags for my gifts this year. They are very quick projects that are cute and give instant gratification. I hope that you like my snowman tag. On the back of the snowman's head is the to and from. My little girl liked it so much that she put it on the Christmas tree. Seeing as how our tree fell in the middle of the night last night and nearly scared me to death. I think I should stick with paper and non-breakable ornaments next year.
I used Christmas Eve Chowder from Jilli Bean Soup and Papertrey Ink paper for the pink on the hat and the white snowman's head. The rest I just used my bic markers for the eyes, nose and mouth and Stamp-in Up Pastel Chalks for the cheeks. My favorite part is the K. Andrew Stamp set Winter Wishes for the "Brrr" and the snowflake on the ball of the hat. Click here to see all of Kristal's awesome stamps.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Merry Christmas!
Sherry

3 comments:

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry