Monday, December 19, 2011

Criss Cross Christmas Card

This was my first Criss Cross Card. I saw a tutorial on butterfly kisses youtube channel and I just had to give it a try. My husband asked me to make cards for his family, so this is one of the four that I came up with. The card base is bazzill card stock and the designer paper is from Kaisercraft Belle Collection. The punches are from Stamp-in Up and the sentiment is from K. Andrew Designs Winter Wishes Set. I know I've said it before, but her stamps are amazing. They stamp great every time.
The flowers I received in a RAK and I used my homemade glimmer mist to tint them green and put the shimmer on them. All the pieces for the card, including the flowers were inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo. I'm very quickly becoming addicted to his inks.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Merry Christmas
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. I am addicted to his ink too Sherry . Another beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this is so pretty!! I love this kind of card!!what do you use to make the glimmer mist??
    thanks
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous Sherry and I think you did a wonderful job for your first criss cross cards.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sherry. So different from the normal Christmas card. So Pretty! TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry