Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I can't believe what I worked up the nerve to make.

I am making my first mini album. I have always wanted to make one and really didn't have a clue what to do. So I watched some youtube videos and Arlene from mybutterflykisses was very kind and wrote me back and encouraged me to go ahead and try. I figured out a few things along the way and I made a few mistakes but I've learned from them and won't make them again next time. It isn't finished yet, but as soon as I get it done, I'll be sure to post it. I just wanted to let you all know what I was up to and if there is a project that you've not had the nerve to tackle, step out of your comfort zone and give it a try.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Merry Christmas.
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I want to make a mini so bad. I keep saying I'm gonna work on one, but I never get around to it. Maybe I'll start one in the New Year. That will be one of my goals, to make a mini album. I can't wait to see what you make.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Sherry, i am anxious to see it. I know it will be gorgeous, you are so creative. hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry