Friday, November 4, 2011

What I'm Thankful For Blog Hop

I have so many things to be thankful for. With this card I wanted to express how thankful I am for the family that God has given me. Whether they came to my husband and I by birth or through adoption, we feel blessed to have each and everyone of our children.

I started with a 12 X 12 DCWV sheet of card stock and I cut it in half.
I scored that piece in half giving me a 6 X 6 card base.
The bottom layer is 6 X 6 and is from Prima North Country Collection.
The top layer is cut at 5.75 X 5.75 and if from Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss.
The bears and the turkey are punch art using Stamp-in Up punches. They are so much fun to make. All of the pieces and layers were inked with Color Box Chestnut Ink.
The sentiment is computer generated.
I used Stamp-in Up soft suede and very vanilla card stock.
Including card stock from Wal-Mart red, orange and yellow card stock.
Glossy Accents of eye's and nose.
One lucky winner will receive a set of K. Andrew Stamps and all you have to do to be eligible is
1. Follow my blog
2. Leave a comment.
That's it . . . and someone will get the opportunity to get to play with a great set of stamps.
If you don't have any of Kristal's stamps and you can't wait any longer to see if you win, you can click
here and it will take you directly to where you can purchase them yourself.
I will announce the winner on or before November 7, 2011
Here is the next person on the hop. Be sure to leave her all kinds of blog love.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

21 comments:

  1. I love your card and I so agree with your sentiment... Yes you are truly blessed and we are blessed by your amazing talent and friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly amazing card you are just as talented as the other bloggers and I love your work! Hugs Alesia

    scrapaholicaef@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Wonderful Job. TFS.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I love what you did... FaBuLous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute card!
    TFS!
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the happy feel of it.

    Thankful for then new talent I find on these fabulous blog hops!
    www.inspired- by-scrapping.blogspot.com

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love your sentiment and card. Love the bears as I am a bear collector.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe...Adorable! Love the sentiment. TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable cards and it sounds to me like you are truly Blessed :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderfully, beautiful card! And you are truly a Blessing to many!! I am a follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your punch art! Thank you for sharing your story, and the awesome project.
    New Follower!
    ~Rehanna
    ree_z21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing what you are thankful for with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card makes you feel good, great job Sherry. If you get a chance visit me at thecricutcraftchamber.blogspot.com

    TFS
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the sentiment on your layout! it is so true. I like how you portray the family with bears and a turkey. I have 4 adopted cousins and I love them just as much as the blood kin ones. Love is what makes a family. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to pop over and thank you for your sweet comments.. you always make my day... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME card!
    Aleady a follower!

    -Brittney
    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a precious card!! I love the way you tied the family together like that...and the sentiment says it all!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful creation. i love your blog. so filled with love and fun.

    rhelm @ tampabay .rr. com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a super Awesome Card and thanks for sharing!! I am a fairly new follower and love your blog!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a great LO I love all the details that you put in your projects. I've become a follower and can't wit to see more. Thanks for sharing

    vickiebryn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. O my goodness I love your paper punch art!! Amazing job with all of them!! it really gives me inspiration to make more of my paper piecing on my gypsy!! Great job!!
    Kristan
    DT. Sister

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry