Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall for Jesus Bulletin Board

Hi everyone, since it's not going to be much longer before our church puts up the Christmas decorations, I opted for a very simple Fall bulletin board. Because I know the one I'm doing for Christmas, will take me a while to put together and after spending all that time I want it to be up as long as it can be. I got my Cricut last year for Christmas and I've had this Christmas bulletin board planned ever since I opened my cricuts box. Here's the Fall Bulletin Board and it went right along with our Fall Festival.
Like I said, it was very simple. After I cut out all of the letters and leaves, I inked around the edges with Color Box Chestnut ink.  I really liked this font, I don't have my gypsy handy, but I think the letters are from the Life's A Party Cricut Cartridge and the leaves are from the Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. Sometimes simple is best. I love it. :)

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun board! I love pooh & friends cart. I can't wait to see your Christmas board :) TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.. "Fall for Jesus".. I think it's very creative. I am with Sheena, I can't wait to see your Christmas board. I like that font to... hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry