Saturday, October 29, 2011

Button Buddy with Stamped Envelope

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Another fun piece of punch art. This time I did Rudolph and he was so much fun. He was done with all Stamp-in Up Punches. The wide oval, lrg scallop circle, boho blossom punch, snowflake punch, 1/2 inch circle, 1/4 inch circle and the modern label punch.
I used the Jillibean soup - Christmas Eve Chowder Paper Pad
Inkadinka Do - Stamp set (for the sentiment and the reindeer on the envelope)
I hope you all enjoy the punch art cards as much as I've enjoyed making them.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Sherry, I am really enjoying your punch cards...they are just precious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! Sherry, this guy totally made me *smile* today. :) I really love your button buddies! Keep them coming my friend!
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry just wanted to pop over and tell you how much I appreciate your sweet comments.. they really are special, because I know they come from your heart.. thank you for taking the time to make me feel special. your friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! He's just gorgeous Sherry! I love your button buddies! Fabulous Christmas card!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry!! First of all thank you again for ALWAYS leaving me such sweet comments.. !!! Second this card is so Ka-ute...I just love the reindeer and you made him all with punches... So creative..Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry