Friday, October 28, 2011

My Son, Jesse, dressed for the homecoming court.

Jesse got elected to be on the homecoming court and here he is all jazzed up in his tuxedo. He looks so handsome. Tonight is the homecoming game and he gets to walk across the field with his friend, Beverly. His little sister is sick, so I'll be missing the game, but my husband and oldest daughter Danée will get to see him. Of course, I took a picture of him before he left and he looked adorable.

Isn't he just the handsomest guy you've ever seen?
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting for him Sherry.. and yes, he is just about the most handsome young man, except for my 3 boys... lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Handsome! So exciting for him, I bet he had a blast. Great memories :) :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he looks so handsome in that swish suit Sherry! I hope he had a fabulous time!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry