Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gnome Sweet Gnome - Button Buddy

Another fun button buddy. This little guy was a little more complicated to put together than my other ones, but he was well worth the time.
My little gnome and pumpkin were made with Stamp-in Up Punches and the leaves were cut using a Martha Stewart punch.
The card is 5 X 5, the next layer is 4.75 X 4.75 and is Peach Parfait, the top layer is 4.5 X 4.5 and is from My Minds Eye, Paris and Co.
The ribbon is Papertrey Ink - Summer Sunrise.
The buttons and twine are from Wal-Mart.
Joy's Life - Wild Life Pun Stamps - Gnome Sweet Gnome.
I also used glossy accents on the eyes and the leaves were all cut from my scraps. The parts for the gnome, the pumpkin and around the edges of each layer were inked with Color Box Chestnut Ink.
Thanks for visiting today and happy crafting.
Sherry


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. TFS.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sherry! This is amazing! You could package up the pieces and sell them! You COULD! My Cricut has been misbehaving lately, and may need a trip to the Cricut Hospital, and I think with this inspiration from you I would manage just fine if that comes to pass. How cool that you made this little guy with punches!! SO creative, my friend. :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, he was well worth the extra work on making him.. he is just adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another winner....sooo cute thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry