Monday, October 24, 2011

Thank Ewe - Button Buddy

Have I mentioned lately how much fun I've been having making my button buddy's? LOL They really are a lot of fun to create. This is another original Sherry Design, I have not seen any made like this. I hope that you like this card and enjoy visiting my blog today
All the punches are Stamp-in Up punches, so they are super easy to order if you are interested in making more sheep like this one. I am not affiliated with Stamp-in Up but do have an awesome demonstrator if you need one. Her name is Michelle and here is her email address. givvmistamps@gmail.com . Just put "Sherry sent me" in the subject line so that she knows you're inquiring about Stamp-in Up products. She's really great about working with me and letting me know what sales are going on. So now, onto my card today.
The white card stock is Papertrey Ink. (4.5 X 4.5)
The top 2 layers are Colorbok (4.25 X 4.25 and 4.0 X 4.0) the ribbon, and the button are from Wal-Mart.
The stamp is Joy's Life - Lots of Pun Stamps.
The punches are all from Stamp-in Up.
(Large Scalloped Circle, Wide Oval, Small Oval, Modern Label, 1/2 inch circle, Owl Punch for the black in the eyes and the little heart, and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (for the poof of hair on the lamb's head.
The pieces were inked with craft white and the basic grey inks.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Oh Sherry, this is just SO cute! And the pun just cracks me up (as puns tend to do!). Great, GREAT card. :)

    Keep those button buddies coming!

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe..Adorable Sherry! I think these little button buddies you make are so Cute!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your button buddies are sooooo cuteee!!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sherry how adorable. I think this is my favorite one... Super super cute

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry