Sunday, October 23, 2011

Button Buddy - Toad-ally Devoted To You

Another button buddy and this one is a frog (toad). I know there's a difference but I don't know what it is.
This was also made with Stamp-in Up Punches.
The stamp is from Scrappy Moms Furry Friends Day.
The designer paper is from 2 Peas in a Bucket - My Minds Eye Breeze Collection
Along with 2 shrinky dinks.
The button is from Wal-Mart.
All the paper and frog parts were inked with Color Box Chestnut Roan Ink.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. TFS.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the difference between a frog and a toad either. I DO know that Kermit is a frog though. lol! :) This is so cute Sherry. Your button buddies always make me smile.

    And did you say "shrinky dinks"? As in the things you colour and shrink in the oven? Because THAT would be a blast from my past. I had no idea those were even still around. :)

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this isn't the cutest frog (or toad) ever.. I love his big eyes and all the extra little details you have added, the button is perfect, and it looks like you put glossy accents on the pumpkin, super super cute Sherry...

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry