Saturday, November 5, 2011

What I Am Thankful For Blog Hop

I could give you a long list of things that I have to be thankful for. Yesterday my card focused on my family. With this card I want to focus on my personal relationship with Jesus Christ and that I can worship Him without fear of persecution.
God is Good - All the Time - All the Time God is Good
For this card I used Bazzill Cream 6 X 12 card stock, scored and folded in the center for a 6 X 6 square.
I made all my button buddy's using Stamp-in Up punches, a Build a Bear Sizzlet die for the tie and pearls.
Peachy Keen Face Stamps - Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Stamp Set.
Red mini buttons and orange, yellow and red card stock from Wal-Mart.
Joann's - Martha Stewart med. oak leaf punch, white jelly roll pen, Pigma Micron Pen 01 for stitch lines, Color Box Chestnut Ink, and Jennie Bowlin Ink #12 (fountain pen).
Two Peas in a Bucket - My Minds Eye Breeze Paper Pad.
Sentiment is from K. Andrew Designs Scripture Sayings.
Kristals Stamps are so AMAZING and with that said; for this blog hop
I get to give away one set of her stamps.
All you have to do to win is
1. Follow my blog.
2. Leave a comment.
If you love Kristals stamps as much as I do and you can't wait to find out if you are the winner, then just click here and it will take you directly to Kristals Stamps.
I will be posting the winner on or before November 7, 2011.
Here is the next person on the hop, be sure to give her lots of blog love.
Christina
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

9 comments:

  1. This is so Adorable. Love the die cuts.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again your bear family is precious!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card ,,, soooooo cute,,, and Amen... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Adorable card Sherry! :) I love the little fall leaves you added. TFS

    Hugs, Sheena
    slynne1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you had me with yesterday's bears. These are precious, a wonderful family of bears. Cute.

    As always, love hopping and seeing the great projects and talent from everyone.

    www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is so cute love the bears great job I am a follower already.
    Beckyssweetcreations.blogspot.com
    Beckypurplehaze@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. I am with you. God is good and always hears us.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This wee bear family is so cute!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry