Monday, November 7, 2011

Super Fun Build A Bear Card w. K. Andrew Design Stamps

Encase you can't tell from the majority of the cards I've made, but I am a major bear fan. I have the dies for Build A Bear and I wanted to make a Christmas card. So I started with a cream bazzill base (6 X 12). Once I scored it in half I had a 6 X 6 square card. I then chose my base layer for the Kaisercraft 6 X 6 Belle Collection Pad. I inked around the edges of my bear and my base layer with Color Box Chestnut Ink. The clothes for the bear were cut from the same paper collection and the paper for the bear are from Stamp-in Up. Then I stamped my sentiment from K. Andrew Designs (Scripture Sayings) using Jennie Bowlin Chili Powder ink. I made faux stitching around the dress with my white gelly roll pen and used silk ribbon from Wal-Mart for the bow on her head. The paper is so beautiful that it didn't require adding anything else to make a beautiful card.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the colors used for this card.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! I am a new follower and fellow new Jr. DT member over at Getting Cricky!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sherry, this is just FABULOUS... I love the way you did the flax around the dress.. and love that verse... so happy for you being on the DT..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Sherry! The bear is adorable and I love the sentiment. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry