Monday, November 28, 2011

Snow Kid Tag from Punch Art

I have been having a blast doing punch art. It feels like once you start, you just can't quit. If you have watched some of my previous videos, you'll notice that I've done so much punch art that I actually started a punch art book. I don't want to forget what punches I used, so that I can recreate these pieces in the future. So for today's snow kid tag:  you'll see it in my book, a picture of it alone and a video of it encase you would like to make some too. Showing you step by step. After I finished it, I added a piece of green ribbon for a scarf and realized that you could even use it as a place holder for your table on Christmas day. One small tag with a lot of potential. So lets get started.

For this tag I used K. Andrew Designs Winter Wishes stamp set. Her stamps are amazing and you don't have to worry about stamping directly onto your projects, because they stamp perfect every time. If you'd like to purchase some of these awesome stamps, just click here and it will take you directly to the page where you can see all the awesome stamps K. Andrew has designed.

I also used Peachy Keen stamps, PK-531 Simple Sallies Face Assortment. These stamps are really cool too. They have a variety of different faces to pick from and you're sure to find several that you love.

Last but not least I used Stamp-in Up punches. (Large Tag Punch, Ornament Punch, small scalloped circle from Itty Bitty Punches Set, and medium flower from the Boho Blossom's Punch)

I hope that these punch art and Button Buddy's punch art post inspire you to pull out your punches and start creating.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


4 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry it turned out just too cute, and you are right, it would be perfect for a place holder.. i love your new blog look, did you design it yourself???? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry you did it again!! this is super cute!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry