Friday, November 25, 2011

Monogram Paperclip Bookmarks

These were so much fun to make. I used my computer and printed out the monograms of the ladies I was on a design team with. Then I punched them out with a Stamp-in Up punch and then used a larger punch to put a matching color behind it. Each piece was laminated and then cut out my hand. I then used the dimensional glue dots and adhered the two pieces together. So either direction you saw the bookmark from, you could see the monogram. I also made one for my daughter and she uses hers all the time. These would make a great gift for a teacher or a friend who is a book reader. Give them a try and I think you will like them as much as my daughter and I do.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. These are so cute Sherry great job!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea Sherry.. AND I have been meaning to tell you I love the new look of your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea Sherry! I totally have to scraplift this from you - what wonderful stocking stuffers these would make! You can never have too many bookmarks, right? :)

    Nita

    P.S. I know I said this already, but I LOVE the new Blog look! :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry