Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Punch Art Frog / Ho Ho Ho Hoppy Holidays

This is another fun punch art project. It doesn't take to many punches to make and looks absolutely adorable on a card. Before I make this card again, I will be purchasing some new brads. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I used brads until I tried to match my colors. Definitely gotta restock on those. Of course, I used my favorite stamps and they are K. Andrew Designs, Winter Wishes Stamp set. They are a mix and match set, so you can make up your own sentiments. I had a limited amount of space in which to stamp, so I had to try out different saying to see which words would fit. Ultimately I ended up arching the word HOLIDAYS to make it fit perfect on my frogs body. If you would like to purchase some really amazing stamp sets, click here and it will take you directly to Kristal's page and you can see all the cool designs she has for you.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Sherry he is just adorable, and I love how you curved the sentiment... I hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry