Friday, November 11, 2011

Lollipop Flowers with a Pinch and a Tag to Go Along with It.

Today's project was so much fun. I love making my lollipop flowers and did a video to show you how I do mine. Then we made a tag to put each of the flowers on. I'm turning my flowers into pins and I'll be giving my Mom, Aunts, Sister and Cousins each one for thanksgiving. I used bazzill cream colored card stock, Tim Holtz scattered straw ink and K. Andrew Designs Fall-o-ween Stamps. I hope that my family likes the flowers as much as I enjoyed making them for each one.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Sherry and I know they are going to love them. I haven't tried making flowers yet , I want to just haven't had time.. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sherry! I love how you make the pinch lollipop flower :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry