Friday, October 7, 2011

What I Love About Halloween/Fall Blog Hop

Today is the first day of this great blog hop and I'd like to thank Lisa for allowing my to be a part of the fun. If you just happened onto this blog and would like to start at the beginning click here and it will take you straight to Lisa's Blog.

I love fall and I love Teddy Bears so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to combine the two things that I love.


This is an A2 size card,
Card Stock is Stamp-in Up - DP (Ice Cream Parlor), Soft Suede, Old Olive and Peach Parfait.
Papertrey Ink - Black and White Card Stock
Joann's - Glossy Accents
The sheer ribbon is from Wal-Mart
The Stamp is from K. Andrew Designs Fall-o-ween Stamp Set
The punches used to make the pumpkin and teddy bear head are all from Stamp-in Up.
Oval Circle, 1/2 inch circle, 3/4 inch circle, 1/4 inch circle 1/8 inch circle and  medium oval punch. All the pieces were inked with chestnut ink by colorbox.
I hope you like my card. There will be another project tomorrow, so be sure to stop back. If you like what you see, I'd love it if you'd become a follower of mine and stop back often. To go to the next person on the blog click here and you'll meet with Christina.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


13 comments:

  1. He's just tooooo cute Sherry. Congrats on being invited to join the blog hop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet bear! I see it is made by the same oval punch and technique you used on your other card..Ilove his fluffy little face..

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bear card is beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Cute!!! Love the Big Ribbon! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I love bears and Fall too so putting them together is awesome. Love the bear. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like it....like your whole blog...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. like it....like your whole blog...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very well done ..
    i like the way it has been detailed
    hugs
    mallika
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com
    would love if you visit me too
    http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Bear is beary cute. It has such an elegant look. It has been fun hopping with you.

    Barbara B

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is adorable...wonderful card. Sorry I missed this yesterday. I am a new follower.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your fall card! Great job!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my stinkin cute adorable pumpkin bear! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness, what an ADORABLE card!! I love the pumpkin bear!! AWESOME card from start to finish!! :)

    I'm so glad I got to hop with you!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry