Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simple Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky with K. Andrew

This weeks challenge was to make any kind of fall treat. So I used designer paper from Stamp-in Up (ice cream parlor pack). I cut the paper at 4 X 6 inches and scored every 2 inches. Then I cut from the top score line down to the 1.5 inch mark on both sides. I then folded the paper over and taped down the edges. It is the perfect size candy bar holder for a treat size Hershey bar.
The punch on the front is the scalloped circle punch and the 1 3/8 inch circle punch from Stamp-in Up. With a stamp from the K. Andrew Designs Fall-o-ween Set. It was all inked and stamped with colorbox chestnut ink.

I hope that you think these are as cute as I do. I think they would make an awesome little gift to pass out to kids in a class or at church.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


11 comments:

  1. Sherry What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and who does not like chocolate........Good Luck on the challenge.
    Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I love how these turned out Sherry... and what great little gifts they will make. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super project as usual!! I saw your comment on my blog this morning. I will be praying for your family. God Bless you all. If you get a chance check out my blog tomorrow.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little gift Sherry.. and yummy Hersey's Chocolate... What a little teaser you are lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute candy bar holder!! awesome job!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a YUMMY little treat holder!! I LOVE this idea!! :)

    Thanks for sharing your talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a cute idea. Great job!
    Good luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These wrappers are really Sweet!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
    Happy Craftin :)

    Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
    The Craftin Mama
    Please visit me too!
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea! Do you need my address to send these filled with candy to me? LOL Thanks for playing in Getting Cricky's Simple Sunday challenge. Hugs! :) Janis Getting Cricky DTM
    http://PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry