Friday, September 30, 2011

Payton's Helicopter Card

This was a super fun boys card. As you can tell the  card goes to Payton. My kids always think it's so cool to see the plane's pulling the banners. So that is were the inspiration for the card came from. The cool part about being a little boy is that they know no limits. So not only can your helicopter carry a banner with your name on it, but it can also take you to outer space.
Here are the products I used to make this card.
Papertrey Ink - White Card Stock
Joann's - Bazzill - Huckleberry Pie and Tropical Breeze Card Stock and glossy accents
Stamp-in Up - Sahara Sand
Custom Crops - Bo Bunny - Blast Off Paper Pad
Action Wobble
Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridge
(helicopter cut at 2.5 inches and banner is cut at .50 inches and the I cut a dove tail on the end)
I added glossy accents to the white on the helicopter to make it look like glass and then put the helicopter on an action wobble. I know with my boys, everything has to move. I hope you all like this boy card and find some inspiration in it for a card of your own.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


1 comment:

  1. Oh how adorable Sherry.. I am sure Paton is going to love it..... I love how you put the helicopter on a wobble and putting the glossy accents for the windows... super super cute...

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry