Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sympathy Card using K. Andrew Designs Sympathetic Sayings

I cut a 12 X 12 piece of paper into 6 X 12. Then scored it in half making a 6 X 6 card base out of bazzill card stock from Joann's. Then covered it with Memory Box Pixie Paper from Two Peas in a Bucket. The bottom layer was 6 X 6 and the top  layer was 5.5 X 5.5 inches. They were both inked with Tim Holtz Tattered Rose distress ink from Joann's. One inch down from the top and centered; I punched 2 holes and ran my ribbon through. I placed 3 clay roses on top of the center of the bow. I cut an oval from the Sugar and Spice cricut cartridge. Cut on real dial size 3 X 4 inches. I inked the edges of it with Tattered Rose distress ink as well. Then I used the Jenni Bowlin #6 Seed Packet ink for the sentiment and the sentiments are from K. Andrew Designs Sympathetic Sayings.



2 comments:

  1. These are the hardest cards to make.. and this is just breath taking, so soft and elegant. You did an amazing job on it... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sherry! I love the clay roses, and how you placed them perfectly over the ribbon. This is the perfect sympathy card - clean and simple, and yet so heartfelt. Just lovely, my friend. :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry