Saturday, October 8, 2011

What I Love About Halloween/Fall Blog Hop

I would like to thank Lisa for the opportunity to be in this hop and let you all know that I appreciate you stopping by and visiting me blog.
If you just happened upon my blog and would like to start at the beginning click here and visit Lisa.


Today's project is an A4 size card.
The card stock is from Stamp-in Up - Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Black, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler and designer paper (Ice Cream Parlor) - small oval punch
Custom Crops - Darice Embossing Folder - Tree with Leaves
Joann's - Medium Oak Leaf Punch
K. Andrew Design Stamps  Fall-o-ween set (Blessings)

The pumpkin is punch art done with 5 medium stamp-in up oval punches and inked with colorbox chestnut ink. The stem in hand cut and the leave is from the Martha Stewart medium oak leaf punch. If you like what you see, I appreciate it if you'd consider becoming a follower.

If you click here it will take you to Christina for more blog hop fun.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple but beautiful!
    glad to hop

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful Sherry. I am follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and Simple! My favorite kind of card! This is just gorgeous Sherry! This is definately one my favorites. :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card i love the tree embossing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty! I have never seen that Embossing Folder. Love the Pumpkin! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you did the pumpkin and the tree embossing it beautiful. This is a beautiful card!!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your projects are absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining me in this hop, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very well done

    hugs
    mallika
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com
    would love if you visit me too
    http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you made the pumpkin out of die cut ovals. Very creative.
    TFS
    Paul
    P.S. The sizzix XL die is simply known as 'BOX #3'. Tried to email but I couldn't open it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pumpkins all yr around and olive is my fav color! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower here and Love your Project Very Nice!! TFS!!

    I would like to invite you to my Birthday Blog Hop on November 19th for the "Me and Mickey's Birthday blog hop"! There are alot of very talented blogs going to be involved and lots of candy to be had.. Mine is a surprise!
    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a wonderful card! it is so simple but elegant! TFS

    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. very very pretty. lovely tree.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sherry this is so PERFECT.. I love how the pumpkin pops and the embossing is just so awesome with it..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love the embossed tree!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love the embossed tree and the pumpkin. I am a follower.
    KathyV
    Katsews at Gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful fall card! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sherry, this is a really beautiful card -- I love the embossed tree -- it's absolutely fantastic!! :)

    I'm so glad I got to hop with you!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry