Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lollipop Flowers with a Pinch

I have been wanting to make some lollipop flowers and finally got to do it today. I made my first one and it looked just like the lollipop flowers I've seen on you tube. Then I accidentally pinched my fabric differently when I was heating the next petals and came up with a flower that I love. I wanted to share it with you all and see what you thought of it.
I used satin fabric, the circles #2 die, my big shot, sequins, feathers, a stick pin, different embellishments for the center and my hot glue gun.




Thanks for visiting me and happy crafting.
God Bless,
Sherry

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I like how you did the pinch. They look like roses. TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry those are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...U r such an inspiration, I need to try to make a flower..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! So pretty! You could go into business with these. :) You're so darn creative Sherry!
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oowwwh! they are so pretty i want to have them.
    :D great job! TFS

    Luanne
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! These are just beautiful....Please make a tutorial about how to make them I sure would like to know how to. Thanks for sharing, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry