Monday, October 17, 2011

Button Buddies - Bear Hug Card

Button Buddies
I have been making punch art, a lot lately, and decided to make mine a certain type. I thought about it and came up with the name Button Buddies and from now on each design will have a special button placed on their tummies to show they are my Button Buddies.
I even went back and added buttons to the tummies of the ones I had made previously.
Today's card is a 6 X 6 card with bazzill card stock for the base.
I used 2 sheets of Echo Park Paper (Country Drive Paper Pad - from Two Peas in a Bucket)
The first layer is 6 X 6 and the second layer is 5.75 X 5.75.
I used Stamp-in Up Certainly Celery Ribbon and punches to make my bear.
Wal-Mart - primary green grosgrain ribbon and button
Joy's Life - Lots of Pun Stamps
Jo-ann's - Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and Glossy Accents.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry! First of all, the card as a whole is GORGEOUS! I love the colours and the ribbon. Second, that bear is AMAZING! How cute - and to think he's made out of paper punches! You are so creative, my friend. :) I'm really looking forward to seeing all the new Button Buddies you come up with. :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry he is so adorable. I am not sure what by paper punches? Did u make him out of just pieces of paper u punched out? Love the background paper u choose for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love your button buddies Sherry! What a great name for them! They're so cute!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry, this card is adorable! Really really cute! I love the texture of this little bear...thank you so much for playing with us at PaperPlaytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bear collector and really like your bear buddie. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!!! I love this bear!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry