Monday, September 12, 2011

K. Andrew Design Stamps - Scripture Sayings

This was my first time using K. Andrew Design Stamps and they worked awesome. I made two 6 X 6 cards, both very similiar designs with two different scriptures. The stamps worked amazing and I love how they stamp.
 I used Colorbok Rosewood Paper Pack from Wal-Mart.
Two different Stamp-In Up stamps. (Triple Layer Doily Punches and X-lrg label punch)
Papertrey Ink Ribbons
Doily Punch was cut from the Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridges at 5 inches.
I really enjoyed making these cards and am so excited about getting more of Kristals stamps and using them to send cards to the soldiers that I support and all the other people I love to send my cards to. Please take a minute or two and go check out all of Kristal's wonderful stamps.
I think you'll love them as much as I do. Here are pictures of the two cards that I made. I hope you like them.




Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Sherry--these are beautiful. thank you so much! I am so happy you love the stamps!

    Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sherry! And you know I love your videos. :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry