Saturday, September 10, 2011

My First Stick Pins

Hi Everyone, I wanted to show you my first attempts at making stick pins and exactly how I made them. Because they are so fine and some of the beads so small, it wasn't possible to get a good picture of them. So I'm hoping ya'll will be happy with the video I made. I am very new to this, so if you see anything I could have done better or should have done different, please leave me a comment and let me know. I have been going crazy looking for plain 3 inch straight pins, so if anyone knows where I can find them. I would really appreciate you sharing that information with me as well. I've seen the one with pearls or what looks like little diamonds from the wedding section for corsages, but I just want a plain regular long straight pin. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. You should be able to find the 3" strait pins at a bead store in your area if you have one if not let me know and there is one by my house and I can check for you and see how much they are and my be send them to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find the 3" strait pins... how fun. hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry