Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gift Cards w/ Scriptures

These were super fun and super easy to make. I plan on making some for Christmas for my son and my beautiful daughter in law. I'll hang them on their Christmas tree with different gift cards for them to use through out the year. I hope it brings a smile to their faces and a hint of the Christmas Spirit every time they use one of them.
-----------------
The gift card die is from My Creative Time.
The stamps are from K. Andrew Designs - Scripture Sayings
Designer Paper is from Wal-Mart - Colorbok - Rosewood and ivory tulle
Handmade Stick Pins


I hope that you enjoyed making this card with me and plan on coming back for many more.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Sherry these are beautiful. I love those stick pins.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous!!! So elegant and perfect gift to give someone. Great job!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful, Sherry! I also have a blog award for you on my blog. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry