Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello Kitty 6 X 6 card


The ingredients for this card are;
Paptertrey Ink - White
Joanns - Bazzill - Blackberry Swirl
EK Success (Martha Stewart) - Stickers
Wal-Mart - Colorbok - Spring Morning and Textured Card Stock (Brights). Hello Kitty Ribbon

Cut a 6 X 12 piece of card stock and score it at the 6 inch mark. Making a 6 X 6 card base.
The bottom layer was cut at 5.75 X 5.75.
The top layer was cut at 5.25 X 5.25.
Hello Kitty and all of her layers were cut at 3.10 inches.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


4 comments:

  1. She turned out so cute Sherry.. I don't have time to watch your video right now, but will be back to watch it when I have time.. I hope you have a beautiful day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love hello kitty! Who wouldn't?! So excited to be on the Queen of my craftroom's DT with you! Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love Hello Kitty..

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Sherry and LOOK at that purrrfectly matching ribbon:)!!Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry